How to record video on Windows 10 is a source of concern for many folks. Have you ever taught of recording videos on your Windows 10 PC? If yes, the first thing that comes to your mind is that you don’t have a video recording app for Windows 10 already installed on your device right?
With this, a lot of persons ends up looking for some video recording software to download, most of which are paid apps.
What most people don’t know is that your Windows 10 already came with a built-in powerful screen recorder app which you can use to record video tutorials or simply video yourself without ever downloading any other application for that. Sounds interesting right?
Well, in this tutorial, we will be showing you how to record video on Windows 10 PC using your PCs built-in recorder in easy steps. So do well to stick around till the end.
When you are done recording the video on Windows 10, you can easily share it with your friends or upload on your channel if it was recorded for that purpose. So, without much talk, let’s get started right away.
How To Record Video On PC Using Windows Built-In Applications
If you want to record your screen on your Windows 10 PC using windows built-in software, simply follow the steps below:
- First, open the program that you want to record. This could be your YouTube channel, your game or any other PC application you want to record for tutorial or personal reasons.
- Once the application is ready, press Window + G shortcut to trigger the Game Bar which is windows default video recorder application which looks like this
- Once the built-in Windows 10 video recorder pops up, click on the round shaped icon as show below
- After the click, another dialogue box pops up asking if you want to open the game bar, click on the checkbox to confirm the request and your video will start recording.
- To be sure if your video recorder has been activated, at the right-hand corner of your screen, you should see the recording dialog box with a timer on it as shown below.
- Once this is done, you can then start your tutorial while the Windows 10 screen capture runs in the background.
- When you are done capturing your screen with Windows 10 built-in application, click on the stop button with the green background, and your recorded video will be saved automatically.
How To Assess The Recorded Video On Your PC
After recording the video on Windows 10 with windows built-in software, the next big question on your mind now should be, where are the recorded videos saved on my PC?
- To replay your recorded videos on your Windows 10 PC, simply go to your file manager as the lower bar on your desktop page
- On the next page, click on video at the left menu bar as shown below
- When the videos page opens, click on the folder called Captured to assess the saved recorded videos on your windows 10 fast. See picture below.
How To Record Video On Webcam Windows 10 PC
Most modern PCs do have webcams already installed on them. However if yours doesn’t have one installed already, simply buy the specific webcam suited for your PC and install it accordingly. After which, you can proceed to record videos with it following our quick guide below:
On your Windows desktop in Windows 10, click on the search bar and type camera.
A dialog box opens, click on Camera to open the camera app installed by default on your PC.
Once the camera app opens, click on the video button at the right hand corner of the screen to start video recording immediately.
Once done recording video on Windows 10 webcam, click on the stop button, and then follow the steps already outlined above on how to assess recorded videos on Windows 10.
Thanks for reading this article on how to record video on Windows 10 without installing any software. Please do well to like and share it with the share button below this article.